DiaSCE is C, C++ code editor for Gnome. It pretends to be a complement
to Glade, so it doesn't include an environment for GUI's development. It
has neither a debugger or other kind of tool to help debugging. The goal
is to provide light code editor that doesn't need too many resources.
Basic features of DiaSCE:
- Management of project files.
- Creation of files used by automake and autoconf.
- Compilation, linking and running.
- Integrated with Glade for GUI development.
- Code edition using multiple tabs.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Fast access to functions, variables, structures...
- Search functions.
It's written in C, using Glade to create the GUI, and XML
for the different files it creates. .
To compile DiaSCE you will need xml and all the libraries for
a normal gnome project.
The program is distributed under the terms of the
General Public License version 2 or later.